Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let Me Hear You Scream.

And hello beautiful ones today.

Today I did something totally out of the box - I went to church. No, I wouldn't went there on my own but it was just plain polite thing to do when the one who is letting me live under his roof asked me to. So that you know, I'm cold-blooded, monster alike atheist, but today I just kept my mouth shut and sat nicely the whole worship on my chair. I must say although I didn't buy any of that what the priest was talking, I must admit that his articulating was great. And then came the moment he exposed himself completely by saying this and he meant completely another thing. Then in the bathroom I felt so awkward when this girl saw my face and she was clearly confused about my piercings. Then she watched me with this slightly disgusted look and I was completely speechless. But then I laughed.

So for completely cultural experience, that alternative-rock playing church was interesting but meh - just boring place. From worshiping god, there's just good time to go worship Prince of Darkness later on tonight. :'D I'll update later about that. Now off to cigarette, to get pretty and then we have to go.

So, take care now, bye bye again! And I really can't say too much how I miss you.

With Love: Vanitsu


Now Playing: Ozzy Osbourne - Scream

No comments:

Post a Comment