Thursday, February 24, 2011

Land Of Confusion.

Hello and yes, we are alive - so no, we are not dead yet, although this blog-update is few days late than promised and expected. And no, if there isn't going to happen any miracles while I'm writing this, you won't get any photos yet. So manage with that. :D

Well, I think I should start from beginning. So we shall go back to the Sunday of the last week. It was fine day, including that boring church-part too. Yeah so now I have something really to rage about. I'd call it ridiculous hypocrite, because you know that I smoke and usually a lot. So, when I want to smoke back home, I can do it anywhere. Here the thing is different. There isn't much ashtrays around like back home, but when you find that kind of thing and light your cigarette, people are just bitch to you. They go by, coughing aloud or saying something hypocrite like "You'll go to hell for that..." as it was illegal. I'm glad I don't care as long as I get my smokes.

Then from one trouble to another, we went later on Sunday to visit this big shopping mall near the place where Ozzy was suppose to perform later on. If my memory serves me right, it was Oasis or something - the mall I mean. It was nice place with fuckloads of people. We found Hot Topic there and I got nifty t-shirt from there which reminded me about Jeffree Star so badly that I said I'd die if I won't get that. It was black shirt with white details of revolver that is firing lipstick. The tip of the lipstick and the fire of the gun were glittering pink. Ahee, it's so cute! Then I had to get one big badge what says "In case of zombie apocalypse, follow me" with huge bloody chainsaw in it. It's nice.

Oh fuck, I was supposed to tell you about troubles, so that weren't troubling at all. We got to eat and drink beer before we went to watch Ozzy. We didn't know that huge cameras weren't allowed so we had to go back to the car so Oyri could leave the camera to her dad. We went back to the door and then they said that my ghettoblaster-bag was too big. The lady couldn't say that in the FIRST time we went there so we had to go to car once more and I had to empty my white cute Hello Kitty make up-purse so we could get our stuff to somewhere. Then we got finally inside but had mixup with seats. Long story short, Slash was great, Ozzy had so much energy in him, although he is old geezer by now. We got to see they performing Paranoid and I must tell, it was nice.


Oh, by the way, we saw this one before the gig. It almost killed me, because I laughed so much. My tummy still hurts. :'D

Yeah. Monday was nice. After going to gym and showering, I watched Sunday's Elimination Chamber via PS3 and after that Raw from telly. Nothing much happened. I think it was the day I first tasted mussels or something. Yeah, they were kind of gross but nifty tasting. Can't really describe it, you should taste them yourselves. :D Then the Tuesday was just plain day, after gym and shower we went to somewhere, I think it was market called Target and there we found this great hairspray from Schwarzkopf which was called Glued or something. It's really good. Wednesday as in yesterday we celebrated the day called little-Saturday back home, so we went and bought beer and stuff. Nothing worth mentioning. We're waiting some more money at the beginning of next month so we can buy everything nice we have saw.

Yeah. So. Photos coming later, I think I have my coffee now before it's too cold. Just came from the rooftop pool. Water was hot in jacuzzi, sweet and less hot in the main pool and oh! Almost forgot, we met this other group of people in that very same rooftop and they were also from Finland. Maybe my infernal homesickness can now give up a little. I so miss you guys at home. <3

More to come.

With Love: Vanitsu


Now Playing: Disturbed - Land of Confusion

2 comments:

  1. Schwarzkopfin Glued hiuslakka.. Oon käyttäny sitä niinku jotain pari kolme vuotta jo.... :'DDDD Aavistuksen naurahdin. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mulla on semmonen tapa et ku ostan jonku ponikan, kaytan sen loppuun asti ja oon kayttany ite sita Schwarzkopfin erasta, en muista nimeltaan mut sita myydaan ihan hervottomankokoisessa pullossa. (kokoa as in, voisit hakata jonku silla hengilta... XD) Niin sen takia tuo tuli uutena. Se gluedin pullo nayttaa ihan sumutorvelta. :33

    ReplyDelete