Saturday, February 19, 2011

I see you drive around the town with the girl I love...

"...and I'm like fuck you..." *sings and dances like no one were watching*

Yeah. A lot has happened and once again we forget to bring camera with us, so pictures of Green Market and bar round next weekend. :'D Gosh, I was quite drunk when I didn't even try to deny it to anyone. XD Now I'm suffering hideous and bad hangover, but I think I'll survive this. I think those sweet, lots and lots of booze contained martini's, few vodka cocktails and couple of beers did this to me. Yeah, before yesterday I don't even remember when I was last time as wasted.

So. About yesterday. After last blog update, we went to this huge art store and bought shitloads of art stuff there. Then we watched lots and lots of good tv-series from telly at the same time we doodled and tested all those nifty stuff we bought.



Like the best thing ever! Because of one beautiful angel-like woman, we're going to see Slash and Ozzy Osbourne tomorrow! I'm so damn excited because he is fucking legend! They both are, real heroes. This time we bring camera with us and soon you'll have lots and lots of pictures! Yay!

Yeah shortly yesterday late night. First after getting all pretty and ready we first paid visit to Blue Martini's. It was really loud and crowded, but good things were boozelicious martini-drinks. I really don't remember all what I drank, but one was called Fly Me To The Moon and it was really good. It has watermelon, cherry and something something, and it hit hard. :D Other thing worth of mentioning was this adorable lady at the toilets, who was getting paid to assist you to put your hair and make-up if wanted. She was also paid to put soap in your hands, give the towel and tell how dashing you look. She also had cigarettes so that time I said to her that I could marry her. XD She laughed me and called me adorable. Sweet lady.

After that we went to BB King's house of Blues, bar next to it. We got long stares because of our snow white skin, 50's dresses and make-up, so when we first stepped inside House of Blues, I felt like I was at home. There was some black chick at the stage, who was really good with her band. There we had beer and after saying goodbye to adults who was with us, we headed to Wet Willy (or something like that) and that bar has slushie-drinks. Seriously! :D Most cutest thing ever! So we had beer in there too and after that headed to apartment, shortly after that we went to sleep. Good day. XD

So, now I'm too hyperactive to tell you something sane stuff so I just say bye bye and go eat some tomato soup.

I love you guys! I miss you a fucking lot! <3333

With Love: Vanitsu who is bit homesick and Oyri who is making soup.


Now Playing: Cee Lo Green - Fuck You

4 comments:

  1. Fly Me To The Moon $12
    Finlandia Vodka, Citronage, Watermelon Pucker, Sweet ‘n Sour and Pineapple Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanitsu, is it me or is that DASHING there just a coincidence? :D *cough*

    ReplyDelete