Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine.

So, good morning sunshines!

I just woke up, trying to get my ass up from this too comfy chair... Yea, won't happen easily. Then I thought that while waiting morning coffee, I could blog a little about yesterday. It was nice day indeed.

So, after I posted shitloads of pictures here just for you guys, we went to the roof. I wish I could show you what it was like, but we forgot the camera to apartment so you have to use your imagination (again). I can't compare the size to anything but it wasn't too large but it wasn't too little either. We landed our base to one shady corner and after I had sat down, I realized that we were seriously white compared to other people on the pool. XD Gosh I felt myself like white whale or something.

After pool, we came back to apartment and shortly after that we went to some huge market-thing. It wasn't just regular market, as instead for what I understood it was more like warehouse store, full of big packages of everything. Seriously, in here wine bottles and vodka bottles are bigger than back home! XD After spending a lots and lots of time in there, we came back to the apartment, had some pizza and wine (gosh, it felt great) then we tried to watch Black Dahlia, that Josh Hartnett movie but both of us were too damn sleepy.

So we fell asleep and woke up like half an hour ago. Oyri is cutting her hair and I just can't lift my ass from this comfy chair. Mmh... Oh, and mom if you're reading this, my eye is much better now. It isn't red at all, but because of medications, I can't see very well with it. It has the same blur, teasing my field of vision, but I think I can manage that. I just thought you wanted to brief update with that too.

Yeah. If I continue, it'll eventually go babbling shit, so I think I just quit now and write some more when I have something new to tell. :D Miss you guys, really. At home and from internet, we simply miss you. But winter we don't miss, that's for sure. XD Air temperature here at this very moment is 71.3 F / 21.8 Celsius.

Yeah, I'm off now.

With love: Vanitsu & Oyri


Now Playing: Aqua - Good Morning Sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Two albinos running around in Florida, Oh yeah. :D Also, how big can the booze get? The bottles here are like 1,5l AFAIK(as far as I know), what are they like 3 liters there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you, that Smirnoff-bottle was humongous!! Like 3 liters I guess...here is different sizing system, I don't remember the word but A4-size is not the same for example...

    Yesterday I got long stares because of my snow white skin, 50's style dress and pillbox hat. I had martini and cigarette and people told me that I was like some chick from gangster movie from 20's or something. It was quite pleasing to hear. :'D

    ReplyDelete